NB. All gap cover policies currently have an annual limit of R158 000 per insured member per year. Please familiarize yourself with the relevant waiting periods and exclusions.Gap products are not medical aid schemes and cover is not a substitute for medical aid.
Total Risk Administrators Pty (Ltd) is an authorized Financial Service Provider.
Reg No 1999/024507/07
FSP No 40815
Our Gap products are underwritten by:
Guardrisk Insurance Co. Ltd
Reg No 1992/001639/06
FSP No 75
Auto & General Insurance Company Limited
Reg No 1973/016880/06
FSP No 16354
All of our 2019 Gap Cover Policies:
- Provide benefits for members and their dependants (spouse and/or child/children) who are covered on a registered medical aid scheme. You can only be on two different medical aid policies and one Gap Cover if you are a legally married couple or common law partners verified by submission of an affidavit confirming 12 months of cohabitation.
- Have no entry age limit.
- Allow immediate benefits for all policyholders except for a limited list of specific conditions and/or procedures. (There is no general 3 month waiting period!)
- Cover Prescribed Minimum Benefits (PMBs) where a medical aid has failed to meet its obligations in this regard (for non-emergencies only).
- Are not medical aid schemes. The cover is not the same as that of the medical aid scheme. The cover is not a substitute for a medical scheme membership.
- Are subject to the aggregate gap cover annual limit of R158 000 per insured person per annum.
Product Choices :
Basic Cover 300 – Vital Cover Plus – Super Cover Plus – Absolute Cover Plus
Find the solution you need from the Basic Cover 300 plan which provides for 300% tariff gap with a generous oncology tariff gap of 300% as well…
… to the more comprehensive Absolute Cover Plus which will cater for rather in-depth requirements.
Unique Features being TRA Assist- includes a Panic Button, Home Drive and Nurse Line.
TRA Goals: A Stress Free experience
• Our value lies in our wish to give customers a satisfactory experience from start to finish.
• Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) is our main aim.
• We have designed products which are beneficial, relevant, fair and cost-efficient.
• We provide clear and detailed information regarding these benefits.
• Our team is always readily available to assist you, so that the process of applying, joining and claiming is a seamless experience.
• Our claims turnaround is unmatched.
• We offer structure yet flexibility in our communications strategy, by maintaining our brand awareness, whilst being open to feedback for change and development.
• We are always trying to evolve and make ourselves the best provider we can be.
- PMB’s are covered on the ‘Plus’ and ‘Basic Cover 300’ product options only, and for non-emergencies only.
- Extended adult dependants like parents or kids 26 yrs and older are not covered and require separate membership.
- Claim submission deadline is 3 months from the date of medical aid processing.
- Full terms and conditions apply. Errors and Omissions excepted.
|Absolute Cover Plus||700% tarrif gap.Co-payments, Sub Limit cover, Oncology gap+Extender||Casualty, Accidental Death, ER24 Assist, Policy Extender||10 month condition specific including spinal, pregnancy, cardiac, joint replacements, scopes, etc...9 month pre existing cancer, 6 month pre existing conditions.||Family under 65: R450 pm|
|Absolute Cover Plus||700% tarrif gap.Co-payments, Sub Limit cover, Oncology gap+Extender||Casualty, Accidental Death, ER24 Assist, Policy Extender||10 month condition specific including spinal, pregnancy, cardiac, joint replacements, scopes, etc...9 month pre existing cancer, 6 month pre existing conditions.||Family over 65: R550 pm|